High load-bearing capacity:
• 60 kN/m² pressure of fresh concrete;
• Can be vertically stacked up to 6.00 m with use of one joint;
• High quality film faced plywood with thickness of 15 mm. Film weight 240 g/m2.
• Manhandled formwork panels minimize use of a crane;
• High number of use cycles means lower followup expenses;
• Reduction of expenses by means of restoration and cleaning possibilities;
• Galvanized or powder-coated steel frames, for long service life;
• High quality of concrete surface minimize finishing work;
• Reduction of cost by using panels which are already used on site;
• Maximum utilization by means of using versatile panels for forming stop-ends, corners, wall junctions etc.
Easy handling and planning:
• All the connectors and accessories are easily fixed into the slots and quickly tighten, consequently forming time is efficient and maximized.
• Accessories such as — wall brackets, lifting hooks, supporting struts etc. make for save and easier handling of the system.