Adaptable load-bearing capacity:
• Due to its adaptability Vertex 60 can be assembled and customized to withstand almost any pressure of fresh concrete (recommended range is from 30 up to 70 kN/m²);
• The most cost-efficient in terms of formwork price and pace of forming is 40 kN/m² of permitted pressure of fresh concrete.
• Large-areas of concrete surface can be easily cast;
• High number of use cycles means lower follow-up expenses;
• Reduction of expenses by means of system adaptability;
• High quality of concrete surface minimizes finishing work;
• Project-specific adaptation possible, as it can be faced with any type of form-ply. Practically and economically useful system for large-area walls forming.
Easy handling and planning:
• All the connectors and accessories are easily fixed into the slots and quickly tighten, consequently forming time is efficient and maximized;
• Load-bearing capacity of the system can be adjusted by means of H20 beams and steel walings;
• Any requirements for architectural concrete design can be met, due to the system adaptability.
• Accessories such as — lifting hooks, wall brackets, supporting struts etc. make for save and easier handling of the system.
Areas of use of the Vertex 60 system:
• Large area wall formwork;
• Column formwork;
• For single sided system;
• Bridges construction;
• For climbing system.